- Represented a leading technology company in the prosecution of antitrust claims over price fixing by lithium ion battery suppliers.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company against antitrust claims in the ITC alleging price fixing, group boycott, and monopolization in the first antitrust case ever instituted in the ITC.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in the prosecution of federal antitrust action seeking damages under Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman Act.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in litigation alleging price fixing and other antitrust claims.
- Representing Taishan Gypsum Co. Ltd. in the high-profile Chinese drywall product liability litigation pending before the Eastern District of Louisiana as a multidistrict litigation seeking classwide damages.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4650
- Email: email@example.com
Matt's background as a criminal defense investigator and experience conducting witness interviews helps him to identify and address the key weaknesses in a client's defense strategy and to make sure that the right issues are addressed in depositions to minimize the chances of a surprise at trial.