- Trial counsel for a national wireless provider in a complicated bankruptcy court proceeding that involved forensic accounting analysis of the debtor’s financial operations.
- Counsel to Nokia Corp. in strategic litigation against Qualcomm, Apple and other companies in the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest incumbent local exchange carriers in litigation involving the National Security Agency’s purported domestic surveillance program, as well as other federal court litigation involving complicated access charge, interconnection and regulatory claims.
- Counsel to a national provider of dialysis services in cases involving complicated reimbursement disputes over dialysis claims.
- Counsel to a national wireless provider in investigations by the FCC and state attorneys general into privacy and data security issues.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7861
- Email: email@example.com
As the former GC of a nonprofit broadband provider and corporate accounting director, Mark understands technology and financial services companies. He brings this experience to his clients' commercial and antitrust disputes, and his focus on client service earned him the 2017 Client Choice Award from International Law Office and Lexology.