- Defending Microsoft against a lawsuit filed by civil plaintiffs seeking to block the company’s $69 million billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard. Microsoft defeated the plaintiffs’ bid for a preliminary injunction.
- Secured a complete defense verdict in a five-week jury trial on behalf of a leading ramen manufacturer, defeating price-fixing claims seeking approximately $500 million in damages and fees.
- Defended Fortune 100 companies against allegations of price-fixing conspiracies.
- Represented a life insurer against class claims alleging failure to lower cost of insurance rates, obtaining a settlement days before trial.
- Represented a life insurer against class claims related to a cost of insurance rate adjustment.
- Represented a life insurer against class claims alleging unfair competition, fraud, and the operation of a pyramid scheme relating to the sale of policies.
- Defended a leading cybersecurity company in an arbitration, obtaining a net recovery and defeating counterclaims for breach of contract and fraud seeking over $400 million.
- Defeated a motion for class certification on behalf of a product manufacturer in a case alleging false advertising and unfair competition.
- Represented a cannabis company at a jury trial in a business-to-business dispute involving contract and fiduciary duty claims.