- Secured a complete defense verdict in a jury trial on behalf of a ramen manufacturer against a class of plaintiffs alleging price fixing of ramen noodles.
- Obtained a settlement and dismissal of claims brought by a putative class of plaintiffs against an insurance company, alleging breach of contract and bad faith related to the calculation of losses under policies.
- Defended an insurance company in a class action alleging violations of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974.
- Obtained dismissal of a class action alleging violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act on behalf of an energy company.
- Defeated a class certification on behalf of a product manufacturer in a case alleging false advertising and unfair competition.
- Represented an insurance company in a bench trial concerning equitable contribution for underlying asbestos claims.
- Represented a cannabis company at a jury trial in a business-to-business dispute involving contract and fiduciary duty claims.
- Represented a financial institution at an arbitration in a contract dispute.
- Phone: +1 415 243 1064
- Email: email@example.com
Tania seeks practical and business-oriented solutions to complex problems. She vigorously represents clients at all stages of litigation, with an eye toward resolution. She has represented companies in multiple high-stakes trials.