- Defense counsel for Ford in a consumer class action in Michigan arising out of allegations related to excessive oil consumption in F-150 trucks.
- Lead class action defense counsel to Mazda in multidistrict litigation in Miami following widely publicized vehicle recalls relating to allegedly defective Takata airbags.
- Represented one of the world’s largest carpet manufacturers in a breach of contract/warranty suit related to the defendant component supplier’s sale of defective goods used in our client’s manufacturing process. After a three-week jury trial, our client won a verdict worth more than $90 million, including substantial damages for the replacement of defective goods, lost profits, attorneys’ fees, and prejudgment interest.
- Served on the national class action defense team for Toyota in one of the largest multidistrict litigations in U.S. history following widely publicized vehicle recalls.
- Defended a construction materials company in a multimillion-dollar breach of contract dispute in a state court case that settled favorably shortly before trial.
- Briefed, argued, and obtained summary judgment on behalf of a building materials manufacturer plaintiff in a multimillion-dollar contract and fraud dispute in Georgia state court.
- Defense counsel for video game grading company in class action fraud and RICO claims.
- Represented a leading technology company in the prosecution of antitrust claims over price-fixing by cathode ray tube suppliers.
- Trial and appellate counsel for several clients in high-profile wrongful death suits related to allegations of negligence and premises liability.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4527
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With experience ranging from a $90 million trial verdict to numerous wins before trial, Jason is a lawyer who manufacturing clients call on to handle their most complex and high-profile commercial disputes and class actions.