Construction / Transactional
- Represented a $4.4 billion nuclear power plant decommissioning project.
- Represented a $250 million EPC California power plant project.
- Represented a $50 million affordable housing condominium development in Los Angeles.
- Represented a $26 million P3 desalination plant in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Represented a $45 million manufacturing facility in Connecticut.
- Represented a $20 million cement plant expansion in Lucerne Valley, CA.
- Represented a $140 million mixed-use condominium/condo/for-rent residential development in Ontario, CA.
- Represented a commercial developer with all construction-related transactional matters involving multiple projects in Southern California, totaling more than $500 million.
- Drafted all construction-related contracts for a top 10 ENR-rated construction owner ($600 million/year).
- Lead counsel representing a heavy civil contractor in pursuit of approximately $30 million in claims against the DOT.
- Lead counsel representing the owner of the largest biogas facility in the U.S., prosecuting claims exceeding $30 million and defending the client against $14 million in claims asserted by a design/build contractor.
- Lead counsel representing a design/build contractor against claims arising out of the construction of a brewery in Asheville, NC.