- Assisting clients in complying with various notice, disclosure, and governmental filing requirements of ERISA.
- Counseling clients on plan amendments and administration based on legislative and regulatory updates.
- Defending plan sponsors and fiduciaries in investigations by the IRS, DOL, and PBGC.
- Negotiating service provider agreements on behalf of plan sponsors and fiduciaries.
- Assisting multiemployer plans and employers in asserting or challenging withdrawal liability assessments.
- Advising on employee benefits issues in corporate transactions, including integration and transition issues.
- Assisting plan sponsors in de-risking strategies of pension plans such as lump sum windows and annuity purchases.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients call on Fahad for his technical and practical experience to resolve retirement plan issues such as plan design, qualification and compliance issues under the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA. He draws on his prior experience as a retirement actuary, which makes him uniquely qualified to advise clients on funding and benefit administration issues for defined benefit plans.