- Obtained a $126 million partial final award for a Brazilian company in a highway construction dispute against a state-owned company in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Representing Middle Eastern investors in parallel investment and commercial claims challenging an African government’s termination of a railway concession.
- Representing major pharmaceutical company in ICC arbitration regarding breach of a collaboration agreement.
- Representing a foreign investor in a treaty dispute against the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Represented an international manufacturer of stainless-steel tanks in an ICDR arbitration regarding a dispute over a design.
- Represented an electric power utility company in an ICC arbitration regarding the design and construction of a $10 billion nuclear power plant in Asia.
- Secured a complete victory for a technology company in an ICC arbitration seated in New York regarding the payment of royalties.
- Trial counsel in commercial litigation on behalf of a major appliance manufacturer in a multimillion-dollar breach of contract case pending in the Southern District of Georgia.
- Counsel to a telecommunications company in litigation relating to the design and construction of a large-scale stadium project.
- Counsel to a roofing manufacturer in a breach of contract/breach of warranty suit related to the design of roofing materials.
- Represented a Fortune 50 computer company in a trade secrets and unfair competition action in Louisiana.
- Obtained a summary judgment ruling dismissing all claims against a glass manufacturer in a multimillion-dollar breach of contract dispute in the Middle District of Florida.
- Represented a national insurance carrier in insurance coverage disputes and bad-faith litigation related to Hurricane Ike.
- Served as a member of the national counsel team in an automotive products liability and consumer class action MDL and state-court-coordinated proceedings involving more than 150 nationwide class actions.