- Represents telecommunications providers in patent infringement suits addressing cellular communications technology, including standard-essential patents.
- Represents multiple restaurants in patent infringement suits relating to mobile ordering and pickup systems.
- Represents a beverage company in a trademark suit, including successful pursuit of a preliminary injunction against a much larger competitor.
- Represented retailers in a patent infringement suit relating to the use of quick response (QR) codes in advertising and promotional materials.
- Represented multiple retailers in patent infringement suits relating to customer-loyalty systems.
- Represented a beverage company in a patent infringement suit relating to beverage-dispensing technology.
- Represented an ATM manufacturer in ITC enforcement proceedings relating to deposit automation technologies.
- Represented a software company in a trademark dispute involving district court litigation and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
- Represented a large automotive parts retailer in trademark enforcement actions domestically and abroad.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7159
- Email: email@example.com
As an integral member of the firm's Intellectual Property Litigation Group, Emily helps clients with a plethora of IP issues they may face, including patent, copyright and trademark law. She has authored publications advising and updating clients on developments in trademark law.