Alston & Bird's Labor & Employment Group offers employers a cost-effective program for adopting, implementing and enforcing employee arbitration agreements, including those that contain a “class action waiver.” Employment arbitration agreements can provide employers with powerful tools for the efficient resolution of disputes.
Our Services Include:
- Reviewing employee agreements and handbooks.
- Drafting enforceable arbitration agreements, including class action waivers.
- Advising the Company on rolling out a new arbitration program and retaining proof of consent.
- Enforcing employment arbitration agreements.
- Developing communication tools for management teams.
- Offering flat fees to better manage costs.
- Assembling the right team with the right experience.
- Solving the difficulties and expenses of defending attorney-driven class actions.
For more information on how Alston & Bird can assist with the consideration of employee arbitration agreements, please contact: