- Represented major financial institutions in various types of disputes, litigation, and insolvencies impacting RMBS, ABS, and CMBS transactions.
- Advising major financial institutions on regulatory compliance issues, including those related to Regulation AB and reporting requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Represented major financial institutions as the trustee, master servicer, custodian, and related roles in closing numerous public and private commercial mortgage-backed, residential mortgage-backed, and asset-backed securitization transactions.
- Represented major financial institutions in administering RMBS, ABS, and CMBS transactions, including amendments, restructurings, terminations, auctions, servicing transfers, and clean-up calls.
- Represented clients in a variety of securitization asset types, including residential mortgage loans, commercial mortgage loans, asset-backed bonds (i.e., resecuritizations), credit/tenant leases, receivables, automobile loans, SBA loans, mezzanine loans, reverse mortgage loans, and home equity lines of credit.
- Represented clients in securitization transactions incorporating REMIC/grantor trust/partnership tax structures, derivatives, insurance, warehousing arrangements, and funding facilities.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1335
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill’s major financial institution clients count on his 25 years of experience with corporate trust, agency, and asset servicing. In the aftermath of the recent financial crisis, he counseled clients on a range of issues that affected global capital markets.