- Client team leader in a $3.45 billion enterprise business acquisition, which involved more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, with more than 100 facilities. Conducted full-scale due diligence of the acquired party’s intellectual property assets, which spanned more than 3,500 patent references, 700 trademarks, numerous agreements and complex licenses, and other forms of IP.
- Client team leader and strategic counsel to a global leader in online commerce, data analytics, machine learning and mobile application content delivery.
- Client team leader and strategic counsel to world leader in team collaboration tools and services.
- Client team leader and strategic counsel to a global innovator in advanced printing, real-time location, active and passive RFID and wireless communication technologies.
- Strategic counsel to a world technology and manufacturing leader that specializes in aerospace products; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; electronic package cooling; and specialty ballistic composite materials.
- Lead intellectual property counsel to a world leader in specialty insurance, service contracts and risk management solutions.
- Counsel to a world leader in mobile communications and mobile phone manufacturing.
Brian counsels clients to procure, protect, license and enforce intellectual property rights. He works diligently to understand his client’s business and to leverage that understanding to achieve his client’s intellectual property goals in a turn-key and cost-efficient manner.