- Counsel to the plaintiff, a leading prepaid and payment solutions provider, in a patent enforcement action against a direct competitor.
- Counsel to a corporate plaintiff alleging theft of trade secrets and breach of contract, ultimately recovering $38 million, plus a sizable running royalty on all future sales.
- Obtained a TRO against a direct competitor of a specialty chemical manufacturer in a patent infringement lawsuit.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of the defendant, a large restaurant franchisor, in a trademark infringement lawsuit in federal court in which the plaintiff sought a nationwide injunction against use of the company’s mark.
- Serving as patent litigation counsel to groups of retailers defending e-commerce or database system claims brought by formerly practicing or nonpracticing entities.
- Counsel to multiple companies, including one of the nation’s largest mobile communications companies, a large cable service provider, a major insurance company, and a large banking institution, in multidistrict patent infringement litigation against Ronald A. Katz Technology Licensing LP.
- Appellate counsel to a medical manufacturer and food processing client in cases before the Federal Circuit.
- Counsel to a leading packaging solutions company in patent litigation matters.
- Counsel to a multibrand restaurant operator, international upscale retailer, large insurance company, international hotel chain, and social networking website in trademark and domain name enforcement activities.
- Defending a large appliance manufacturer against infringement claims relating to online and premise-based electronic catalogs.
- Counsel to a wire and cable company asserting its patent rights in the electrical cable field.
Drawing on nearly 20 years of experience litigating intellectual property cases in district courts, appellate courts, the PTAB, the TTAB, and the ITC, Holly is a first-chair litigator helping clients of all sizes tackle their patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret disputes.