- Advised a global private markets firm, on their co-investment alongside a private equity investment firm, in a UK AIM listed company, in a public to private transaction.
- Advised a sovereign financial institution on its investment into a GP-led continuation fund managed by a VC manager focused on technology. The continuation fund had purchased interests in a portfolio of five French growth companies in the lower end of the market.
- Advised a private equity secondaries investment firm, on a GP-led transaction (the purchase of 29 fund interests through a separately managed account. The purchase involved deferred consideration which was guaranteed and secured by a pledge over the limited partnership interest in the SMA.
- Advised a French private equity secondaries investment firm on various buy side portfolio secondaries transactions.
- Advised a leading private markets investor in respect of their private debt investments (including co-investments and LP and GP-led secondaries).
- Advised a global private markets firm, on their co-investment alongside a multi-strategy private investment firm, in a German commercial real estate lender, in a public to private transaction.
- Advised on the establishment of a Luxembourg venture capital fund of funds.
- Advised a global private assets manager on its $150 million portfolio sale of LP interests.
- Advised the asset management division of a Nordic financial services group on the disposal of a large portfolio of private equity fund interests.
Investment clients appreciate Megan’s leadership, diligence, and accuracy for their secondaries deals, primary investments, and other fund needs.