- Representing mortgage lenders, mortgage servicers, consumer lenders, payday lenders, banks, and other financial services companies in actions involving claims arising under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), state unfair or deceptive trade practices acts, predatory lending and usury statutes, wrongful foreclosure claims, deceptive advertising statutes, commercial foreclosure and guaranty litigation, and a wide variety of state common law claim theories.
- Representing a national manufacturing company in a price fixing and market allocation antitrust class action MDL.
- Representing a Fortune 50 technology company in a series of consumer class actions alleging violation of various state unfair or deceptive trade practices acts arising out of sales of consumer electronic products.
- Representing a national health care group purchasing organization in antitrust and contract litigation.
- Representing a major telecommunications company in litigation arising out of the Telecommunications Act of 1996, as well as eminent domain litigation.
- Representing a national insurance company in complex disability claims litigation.
With 30 years of experience handling complex financial services cases and class actions around the country, Matt never loses sight of helping his clients achieve cost-effective solutions to high-stakes litigation.