- Counsel to a publicly traded company involved in federal False Claims Act litigation and a related state-court class action.
- Counsel to hospitals in parallel civil and criminal investigations involving the Anti-Kickback Statute and related False Claims Act litigation.
- Counsel to an international airline in a federal multidistrict class action alleging violations of the Sherman Act.
- Counsel to revenue cycle services company in arbitrations of contract disputes.
- Counsel to the inventors, manufacturer, and distributor of a landmark medical imaging device in federal litigation involving licensing and assignment claims.
- Counsel to a health care company in a putative class action in federal court alleging fraud and contract claims.
- Counsel to a multinational company in a joint venture dispute in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Counsel to private equity investors in an arbitration of post-closing indemnification claims.
- Counsel to a hospital in a putative state-court class action alleging civil RICO claims.
- Counsel to a health care company in multiple disputes related to indemnification and other post-transaction disputes.
- Counsel to health care services companies in litigation and arbitrations of contract claims.
- Counsel to a pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) company in a contract dispute in federal court.
Clients come to Sam for his industry-recognized complex commercial litigation defense. His experience in state and federal courts throughout the country allows him to provide practical counsel for even the most complex matters.