Bruce Pasfield presented "Reacting to Enhanced Clean Water Act Regulatory and Enforcement Initiatives" on January 22, 10:30am - 12:00pm, during this conference hosted by the American Conference Institute (ACI). Bruce's panel discussed the following topics.
- Complying with recent stormwater management developments
- Adapting to the water initiatives included in the EPA’s 2010 budget
- Anticipating new guidance for resolving Clean Water Act 316(b) issues
- Keeping pace with and complying with requirements under the EPA’s Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) regulations
- Responding to the focus on wet weather issues and permit coverage
- Learning from recent EPA fines of various facilities for failing to adequately prepare and implement federally regulated SPCC plans
- Analyzing significant recent enforcement activity relating to discharge permit violations
- Examining what conduct has triggered EPA criminal investigations
- Handling Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) issues in light of the law suit deadline
January 21-22, 2010
The Madison Hotel / Washington, D.C.