Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. In January, partners Bob Sullivan, Kit Weitnauer, Jason Watson and associate David Wender presented “Bankruptcy Update.”
• Recent rulings that affect how lenders do business right now:
- TOUSA and its impact on Fraudulent Transfer risks for loans to related companies
- GGP and whether CMBS protections have become illusory
- Extended Stay and the ways around Mezz debt
• Joint administration -- is this consolidation in disguise? What is the impact of administrative consolidation?
For more information or to be added to the Financial 411 mailing list, contact Anna Friend at email@example.com or 704-444-1107.
January 21, 2010
4:00pm - 5:30pm
Alston & Bird LLP / 101 South Tryon Street / 37th Floor / Charlotte, NC