Jocelyn Thompson presented "Removing Toxic Chemicals from Consumer Products" at this 21st Annual Technical Conference sponsored by the Air & Waste Management Association (AWMA) - Golden Empire Chapter. The conference brought together experts from various businesses, industry and enforcement agences to help explain how once common operational practices may now be outdated or even against the law. Topics covered during the program include the following.
- Air pollution issues in the San Joaquin Valley
- New California requirements for oil & gas production facilities (AB 1960)
- Toxic chemicals in consumer products
- Municipal waste management
- The benefits of "going green"
- Solar steam generation
May 3, 2012
AERA Energy Conference Center / Bakersfield, CA