Alston & Bird hosts monthly client seminars designed to provide current, relevant information about today’s legal issues. The following topics were discussed during the program:
- The view from large, regional and community financial institutions – how are we complying with the new requirements?
- DTCC discusses the repository it is forming to assist banks in compliance.
- John Hart, Vice Chairman, Emigrant Bank
- Ann Shuman, Managing Director & Deputy General Counsel, CME Group
- Greg Todd, Assistant General Counsel, Bank of America
- Jeff Waddle, Managing Director & Senior Counsel, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Moderated by Doug McClintock, Partner, Alston & Bird
June 12, 2012
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Alston & Bird
90 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016-1387