Colin Kelly will be a featured speaker during this webinar program hosted by Strafford. This program will review the following key issues:
- What product safety and liability concerns are there surrounding 3D printing?
- How are existing product liability laws being applied to 3D printing?
- Who is liable when a consumer is injured due to a design or manufacturing defect in a 3D printed product?
- What strategies are effective for manufacturers to mitigate the risk of liability when harm is caused by a 3D printed version of their product?
- What are the best practices to avoid or defend claims over manufacturing defects, design defects or failure to warn of non-obvious dangers involving products created via 3D printing?
For more information, please click here.
January 28, 2016