Clay Littlefield was a panelist during the session “Notes & NPLs: Finding the Deal Flow” at this seminar hosted by the Information Management Network.
The panel covered:
- Acquisition due diligence
- Finding vs. creating inventory / seller financing
- Workouts, modifications, rehab, foreclosure strategies, and when do you take the property back
- Dispositions, pricing, and re-trades
- Firsts vs. seconds; Re- vs. non- vs. semi-performing
- Dispose vs. keep
- Why are the big publics disposing NPLs? Does this provide a buying opportunity?
- Do you look at securitized structures?
- Government pools and bank REO
- Servicing trends
- Financing using equity vs. debt
May 2, 2017
Loews Miami Beach Hotel / Miami Beach, FL