950 F Street, NW
Recent legislative and judicial action in the patent field has caused a sea change in patent damages determination in the courtroom, the patent transaction marketplace, and the economics of license agreements. New courtroom requirements, changing patent valuations and new marketplace realities are impacting the business of patents like never before.
This hour-long talk will focus on the structural changes that have occurred to the business end of the patent ecosystem. And it will specifically give insight into several key questions:
- What have been the largest impacts on the business of patent litigation?
- How have patent values shifted?
- Who are buying and selling patents?
- What are the demands of today’s patent marketplace?
- How have the economics of license agreements changed?
- How should you approach the new Early Damages Disclosures and Hearings in NDCA and EDTX?
- Patent trials in DE (Andy has three, one resulting in a $2.5 B verdict), how to work with your damage expert.
Alston & Bird will host this CLE program in our Washington D.C. office.
For more information, please contact PJ DeMille at PJ.DeMille@alston.com.