Kim Peretti will speak on the panel “The Language of Sharing: What Sharing Means for Each Stakeholder” at this conference sponsored by FBI Atlanta’s Cyber Division.
The Atlanta Executive Cyber Summit (AECS) brings general counsels and chief information security officers from private industry together to engage with the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) and industry thought leaders in highly interactive sessions on topics such as cybersecurity, incident response, information sharing, and emerging cybersecurity laws and policies. AECS will provide participants with insights into current cyber threats along with the tools, knowledge, and understanding to help reduce risks from cyber threats through preparation, sharing, and collaboration.
The AECS has an exciting agenda:
- The Benefits of Increased Cooperation and Sharing: From a Business Perspective
- How Hackers Communicate and Share: A Former Hacker Shares His Stories
- Case Studies: Information Sharing Success Stories
- In-Depth Case Study: The FSB’s Yahoo Attack
- How Information Sharing and Cooperation with Law Enforcement Reduces Cyber Risk
- The Legal Landscape: Challenges and Solutions to Sharing
- The Language of Sharing: What Sharing Means for Each Stakeholder
AECS is a free, closed-door event. No press or media will be present. Chatham House Rule will apply.
For more information, click here.