Duncan Douglass, the head of Alston & Bird’s Payment Systems Team, will speak on the panel “The Rapidly Evolving Landscape for FinTech” at the Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) 24th Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Legal challenges facing users of aggregated data and providers of data.
- Use of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Use of blockchain, including virtual currency.
- Impact of privacy and data security laws.
- Legal challenges facing marketplace lenders.
- Treasury’s FinTech report.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office of Innovation.
For more information, click here.