Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow: Transactional and Litigation Perspectives as the Curtain Falls on LIBOR
- Is the derivatives industry synchronized with the loan industry?
- Challenges facing trustees and servicers in the securitization market
- How are issuers in ABS and RMBS securitizations reacting?
- The industry solutions – SFA, ARRC, ISDA
- What are borrowers and investors in CMBS deals expecting in their new originations?
- From a syndicated credit perspective, how will LIBOR alternatives impact credit agreements and the leveraged loan market?
- Alternative rate issues in warehouse loans and syndicated credit
- Litigation risks
Moderated by Aimee Cummo, Structured Finance Partner
- John Doherty, Financial Services Litigation Partner
- Blake Estes, Financial Services Counsel
- Mark Harris, Structured Finance Partner
- Paul Hespel, Corporate Debt Finance Partner
- Bill Macurda, Corporate Trust, Agency & Asset Management Partner
- Courtney Wright, Real Estate Finance Partner
Thursday, September 12, 2019
5:30pm - 6:30pm ET
Cocktails immediately following on the rooftop terrace.