- Represented an institutional lender in a $500+ million loan origination of a trophy-asset shopping mall and subsequent standalone securitization.
- Represented a portfolio lender on the floating-rate mortgage and mezzanine financing of five hotels located in three states.
- Served as loan origination counsel on a $358 million multiproperty retail center financing with a ground lease structure and separate air rights.
- Represented a large investment bank on a series of syndicated construction loans for ground-up development of single tenant data centers across the Pacific Northwest.
- Represented a portfolio lender on the acquisition and redevelopment financing of a historic property with a master lease and complicated tax-preservation structure.
- Represented a national rating agency in its review of subordinate debt and leasehold financing structures for loans to be included in various securitization pools.
- Phone: +1 213 576 1024
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institutional lenders, investment banks, mezzanine funds, and portfolio lenders trust Courtney to guide them through the origination of commercial mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, and loan restructurings for all asset classes.