Please join us at our next Executive Breakfast Seminar for a comprehensive discussion about the importance of conducting a thorough, impartial investigation upon receiving an internal complaint of discrimination or harassment.
We will discuss best practices for conducting internal investigations, including:
- Developing an investigation plan
- Determining who will conduct the investigation
- Identifying which witnesses to interview and evidence to collect
- Conducting interviews and providing witness instructions
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Drafting interview notes
- Preserving evidence for future litigation
- Reaching a conclusion
- Preparing an investigative report
- Taking remedial action
Registration & Breakfast: 8:15 a.m.
Program: 8:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Location: Alston & Bird | 1201 West Peachtree Street | Atlanta, GA 30309
This seminar is approved for one CLE hour by the State Bar of Georgia.
Questions? Contact Maya Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7484.