Angela Spivey will be moderating the panel “Top 5 Eye Openers Impacting Industry – from Hemp to FDA Advisories to Alternative Proteins” at the American Agricultural Law Association’s 2019 Annual Educational Symposium.
The panel will discuss the top 5 recent issues impacting industry:
- To grow or not to grow hemp? Unique insights and discussion of the USDA’s newly released Interim Final Rule – from THC testing to the impact on interstate commerce.
- Recalls and FDA advisories. Lessons learned from the romaine outbreak.
- Audits and inspections. Insights from the FDA, USDA, and in-house perspectives.
- Where’s the Beef? Got Milk? As meat and dairy producers battle plant-based protein producers, what are the fallout and practical implications?
- Glyphosate litigation. In the wake of highly publicized verdicts, plaintiffs’ attorneys are trolling for their next targets – what are the potential implications for food production and supply-chain management?
For more information, click here.