Alston & Bird and PwC will present this webinar on Wednesday, November 13. To build comprehensive, reasonable, and defensible information security and privacy programs, organizations need to develop, implement, and maintain data governance programs that incorporate detailed understanding of the data they collect, own, and share and understand aspects of each regulation that affects the design of the corresponding information security and privacy programs.
In this webinar, our panelists will discuss:
- The current information security and privacy landscape
- The impact of evolving regulation on the legal risks associated with breaches
- Potential cost of a breach (the numbers are rising!)
- Practical tips for developing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring risk-based, comprehensive, reasonable information security and privacy programs capable of withstanding scrutiny
- Options for providing independent assurance on the effectiveness of information security and privacy programs to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Partner & Co-Chair
Privacy & Cybersecurity Teams
Alston & Bird
US Privacy Attestation Leader
Vice President, IT Security & Regulatory Controls Assurance
Alston & Bird is the CLE provider for this program. CLE is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Webinars are also pre-approved for 1 CPE credit. Attendees requesting CPE credit will need to self-report after the event by filling out the CPE Submission Form on the IAPP website once you have logged into your iapp.org account.
Questions? Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.