On May 27th, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston released further information about the Main Street Lending Program which is designed to support lending to small and medium-sized businesses that were in sound financial condition before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest release provides drafts of the necessary legal forms and agreements for eligible borrowers and eligible lenders to participate in the program. In this webinar, our experts will discuss the revisions to the Program’s structure, the instructions for completing the required documents, including an analysis of the Participation Agreement which is based on the LSTA’s Form of Participation Agreement, and the updates to the eligibility and other conditions to borrowing.
- Elliot Ganz - General Counsel and Chief of Staff, LSTA
- Jason Kyrwood - Partner, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Bridget Marsh - EVP & Deputy General Counsel, LSTA
- Kenneth Rothenberg - Partner, Alston & Bird LLP
- Matthew Schernecke - Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
For more information, click here.