Joyce Gresko and Cari Dawson will participate in this event hosted by Corporate Counsel.
Joyce Gresko will lead the discussion “Overview of COVID-19 Employee Testing and Relevant Regulations” at this event hosted by Corporate Counsel. As people begin to return to the office for the “new normal,” businesses face many complexities when attempting to create a safe environment. Employee testing is critical to preventing COVID-19 outbreaks that could cripple business operations. This presentation will focus on COVID-19 testing and relevant regulations, the types of COVID-19 tests available, the various specimen types used for testing, and regulations determining who can receive the results. The discussion will also cover:
- Who is currently doing COVID-19 testing in the U.S. (e.g., commercial labs, public health labs, hospitals)?
- Is a physician’s order needed for the test and, if so, what are the options?
- Who pays for tests when they are for diagnostic purposes v. back to business purposes?
- What is likely to be the testing situation in the coming months?
Cari Dawson will be a panelist for the discussion titled “Developing Successful PR Crisis Response Plans.”
In today's world of social media, bad PR travels fast. To combat these situations, the best offense is often good defense. Legal teams, marketing and PR teams, and firms must work in tandem to swiftly handle negative attacks against them. Industry leaders know that this requires a well-reasoned crisis management plan, and one that involves multiple key teams to be effective, including:
- Who to involve in the creation of your crisis management plan
- Actionable first steps to take when you find yourself in a PR crisis
- Strategies for monitoring borderline incidents and determining when to step in
For more information, click here.