Emily Costin will speak at this conference hosted by the American Conference Institute (ACI).
Emily will join a panel discussion titled “The Rise in Arbitration for ERISA Cases: Recent Ninth Circuit Cases – and the Impact on Class Waivers and Arbitration Clauses.”
The panel will explore prominent Ninth Circuit cases that have upfolded the argument in favor of arbitration. They will cover:
- Key takeaways from Dorman v. The Charles Schwab Corp
- Monro vs. the University of Southern California cases
- AT&T Mobility LLC v. Concepcion
- The grey areas of enforcing arbitration clauses
- Determining how to implement an effective arbitration and class waiver provision
For more information, click here.