Alston & Bird will host this live seminar from our Atlanta office in addition to a live webcast. Learn about key developments and issues facing companies and investors and what you need to do to prepare for the 2021 proxy season. Topics include:
- Proxy Advisor Policies
- Shareholder Voting & Investor Relations
- CD&A Issues
- Shareholder Proposals
- Corporate Governance Trends
- Issues Facing Boards and GCs
- Executive Compensation Issues
- Shareholder Activism
- Shareholder Engagement
(All times listed are Eastern)
- 12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Registration & Lunch
- 12:30 - 5:00 p.m. Presentation
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. Reception
We will also provide a live webcast of the seminar so you may view the event from your office.
This seminar is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird LLP. We are applying for CLE credit in the states listed below. Additional states may be available upon request.
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
Please contact email@example.com or 404.881.7903.