- Advising numerous public companies on executive compensation matters in connection with their securities disclosure obligations, such as proxy disclosure and Form 8-K disclosure.
- Advising publicly traded REITs in both independent director and employee compensation arrangements, including structuring and disclosing traditional equity-based compensation arrangements and compensation arrangements unique to REITs, such as sponsor-based “promote” plans.
- Drafting various forms of equity-based and other incentive compensation arrangements, including equity awards, stock purchases, incentive, and retention plans.
- Advising clients with respect to executive compensation issues related to M&A transactions, such as the 280G golden parachute rules.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4983
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public and private companies call on Kerry for unique, client-specific solutions to executive compensation issues. She is well-versed in corporate governance matters, securities laws and tax issues. She takes a multifaceted approach when advising companies on executive compensation regulations, obligations and corporate transactions.