Join our distinguished panel of in-house counsel and our firm's managing partner as they engage in a frank dialogue regarding diversity and inclusion in intellectual property (IP) law and the tech sector. They will share their perspectives and insights on:
- Lingering challenges for diverse and women lawyers practicing IP law
- What forward-thinking law firms and legal departments are doing to make a difference
- How the current state of the country impacted by COVID-19, racial inequality protests, and political turmoil is influencing diversity and inclusion efforts
- Recommendations for diverse and women attorneys focused on advancement in IP law
- Deborah Greenman, Assistant General Counsel, Toyota Motor North America
- Mary Huser, Deputy General Counsel, Airbnb
- Phuong Phillips, Chief Legal Officer, Zynga
- Nikki K. Vo, Associate General Counsel, IP Litigation, Facebook
- Richard R. Hays, Managing Partner, Alston & Bird
- Yuri Mikulka, Partner, IP Litigation, Alston & Bird
Click here to register.
Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.