Special Servicing Update – Working Out CRE Loans During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Join our panel of special servicers and Alston & Bird workout lawyers as we discuss how special servicing has changed in the last 12 months. Hotels and retail have been the heaviest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, but all assets have been affected one way or another. Topics for discussion will include:
- Navigating Foreclosure and Eviction Moratoriums
- The Positives and Negatives of Receivership
- Managing a Cash-Crisis versus Value-Crisis
- What Will Be the Next Shoe to Drop?
- John Doherty, Litigation & Trial Practice Partner, Alston & Bird
- Christopher Cimino, Director, Special Servicing SitusAMC
- William Clarkson, Senior Vice President and Head of Special Servicing, Torchlight
- Angela Gonzales, Director, Credit Asset Management, Trimont Real Estate Advisors
- Gerard Keegan, Partner, Real Estate Finance & Investment, Alston & Bird
- Bruce Rickert, Director of Asset Management, Argentic Services
- March 30 - Women's Networking Lunch 12-1:30pm ET
- March 31 – Focus on Mezzanine Lending
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7903.