As appointees get confirmed and settle into their roles, what trends are emerging for enforcement, particularly the False Claims Act, consumer protection, and financial regulation? Please join our panel of attorneys as they discuss the regulatory priorities emerging under the new administration and the legal theories being used to pursue them.
Topics will include:
- How various sanction lists are being utilized and enforcement trends in trade
- Emerging issues impacting export controls, import, and government contracting
- CFPB and DOJ enforcement priorities for the financial services industry
- Supreme Court limits FTC authority to obtain monetary relief and the future of the FTC
- Important FTC actions affecting the privacy and data security space
CLE pending approval in Delaware, Virginia, and Georgia. Additional states available upon request.
Please contact Lindsey Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.210.9445.