The Data Strategy Webinar Series spotlights cutting-edge issues in privacy and cybersecurity. This session will feature the latest developments regarding SCCs and data transfers out of Europe, including a discussion of experiences, challenges, and relevant enforcement cases
- David Keating, Partner, Technology & Privacy, Alston & Bird
- Clara-Ann Gordon, Partner, Data Privacy & Protection, Niederer Kraft Frey Ltd.
- Paul Greaves, Senior Associate, Technology & Privacy, Alston & Bird
- Wim Nauwelaerts, Partner, Technology & Privacy, Alston & Bird
- Yung Shin Van Der Sype, Ph.D., Associate, Technology & Privacy, Alston & Bird
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, Missouri, Illinois, and New York. Additional states may be available upon request.
Webinars are also pre-approved for 1 CPE credit. Attendees requesting CPE credit will need to self-report after the event by filling out the CPE Submission Form on the IAPP website once you have logged into your iapp.org account.
Please contact Lindsey Fisher at email@example.com or 212.210.9445.