Valarie Williams will be speaking during “Law and Economics of No-Poach Agreements: A Primer LIVE Webcast,” a CLE webinar, hosted by The Knowledge Group.
This CLE program will address the economic underpinnings of no-poach agreements and the legal implications of the government’s continuing crackdown, as well as how employers can avoid running afoul of antitrust laws in their labor agreements.
Key topics include:
- Antitrust Guidance for Human Resource Professionals – An Overview
- No-Poach Agreements: Enforcement Trends and Outlook
- Economic Effects of No-Poach Agreements
- Why No-Poach Agreements are Anticompetitive
- Notable Cases and Court Rulings
- Best Compliance Practices and Practical Tips for In-House Counsel
For more information, click here.