Emily Costin will serve as a panelist on this program presented by the American Bar Association explaining recent Supreme Court developments and matters awaiting decision. The panel will discuss featured topics which include:
- The pending Northwestern University 401(k) fee litigation that has the potential to significantly impact ERISA litigation moving forward
- Rutledge v. Pharmaceutical Care Management Association – the most recent pronouncement on the scope of ERISA preemption by the Court
- The Court’s decision in Thole v. US Bank and its impacts
- Pending petitions for certiorari
- Predictions on cases that may attract the Court’s attention in the coming months
For more information, click here.