The use of tax insurance to mitigate tax exposure has grown rapidly over the past several years and continues to gain momentum. The market continues to adapt as the product evolves and becomes more widely known.
Please join Alston & Bird and our transaction insurance industry panelists as we discuss the growing use of tax insurance, current market trends, and key issues that clients should consider.
We will discuss:
- Recent developments in the market and current trends
- Domestic and international use of tax insurance
- When tax insurance may (and may not be) appropriate
- Negotiating policy terms
- Scott Harty | Partner | Alston & Bird
- William Kellogg | Global Head, Tax Insurance |Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Willette Elder | Vice President, Transactional Liability | VALE Insurance Partners
- Matt Movafaghi | Senior Vice President, Tax Insurance Practice | CAC Specialty
- Austin Cahill | Managing Director | Alliant Insurance Services
Contact Katherine Kurdziolek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.444.1406.