Kerri-Ann Griggs is discussing DHS site visits and fraud investigations at the “Lawyers at Work: Building a Stronger Immigration Bar” 2022 Georgia Alabama AILA Chapter Annual Conference. She is speaking on the “DHS/ICE Audits – From Receipt of NOI to Litigating Fines before OCAHO” panel.
- Advising clients during a site visit
- Handling the receipt of a Notice of Inspection
- Documents to request from an employer
- Communication with the DHS investigator
- Notice of Intent to fine
- Negotiations and mediation with DHS counsel
- Handling a complaint
- Litigating a fine with OCAHO
To register, click here.