Sam Jockel will speak on the panel “Preparing for the Baby Food Safety Act of 2021 and Closer to Zero” at this virtual event hosted by New Food. This conference will explore the key challenges facing the global food and beverage sector.
The panelists, including a senior nutrition advisor with the FDA, will discuss:
- The difference between Closer to Zero and the Baby Food Safety Act
- Considerations of nutrition in Closer to Zero
- Identifying high risk ingredients and residues
- Best practices to mitigate contamination risk in your supply chain
- Consumer perception and reaction to the congressional investigation into top selling baby food brands
- Tips on getting ahead of the evolving regulatory change and how it would have ripple effects in other industries
For more information, click here.