Current Threats and Practical Solutions: The Regulatory and Enforcement Landscape – Register Here
Please join us for the first webinar in our 2022 series delivered by our Investment Management, Trading & Markets team that will be held on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 from 11:00am-12:00pm ET / 4:00pm-5:00pm BST. Hear from our panelists about the current regulatory and enforcement landscape.
- BJ Stieglitz, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Kate Hanniford, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Bill Hardin, Vice President, Charles River Associates
- Chad Hunt, Supervisory Special Agent, Computer Intrusion Squad, Federal Bureau of Investigation
These programs are provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE Credit will be applied for where applicable.
Upcoming 2022 Programs - 11:00am ET
- May 3 - The New Focus of the Secondary Market: GP Leds/Single-Asset Transactions
- May 17 - Enhancing Liquidity for Private Funds
- June 7 - Democratizing Access to Private Markets
- June 21 - Private Funds Market Trends
Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.