Alston & Bird is proud to be a sponsor of the SmithNovak NPL Europe 2022 Conference, Europe’s leading event for the European non-performing loans market featuring key buyers, sellers, servicers, and advisors from more than 40 countries. Lawyers Andrew Petersen and Anna Nolan will be hosting a panel discussion discussing specific implications of ESG for originators, servicers, and investors in the European NPL market. Topics include:
- ESG and socially responsible investments, how it's relevant to the NPL market, and which specific business operations should implement it
- How ESG principles can be used to facilitate value creation for investors searching for yield in the current low interest environment
- The benefits of ESG for originators, servicers, and investors in the European NPL market
- Steps and resources required to implement a company-wide ESG strategy
- An ESG revolution in the distressed space
- Non-performing loans versus non-sustainable loans
Contact Shani McEwen at email@example.com.