Matt McGuire will be joined by Mike Kaeding, Bryan Skelton, and Kelsey Kingsbery, along with Emily King of Accord Healthcare and Kara Ong of Truist, to discuss a variety of personal and ethical liability issues that corporate counsel encounter on a daily basis.
- Matt McGuire, Partner – Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Mike Kaeding, Partner – Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Bryan Skelton, Partner – Intellectual Property - Patents, Alston & Bird
- Kelsey Kingsbery, Senior Associate – Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Emily King, Vice President and General Counsel, Accord Healthcare
- Kara Ong, Deputy General Counsel – Litigation & Legal Operations, Truist
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. North Carolina Ethics CLE credit is pending. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Jacob Greifinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404.881.7907.