Join our Construction Law practice group for a two-hour virtual program for owners and developers to learn the industry trends and risks that will drive the success of future developments. You will hear speakers share their insights about macroeconomic trends impacting the current construction and real estate markets, and the challenges and opportunities for commercial and residential construction in the southeast and throughout the U.S. In particular, hear more about the issues of managing risks associated with the Russia/Ukraine war, the pandemic, price escalation, and labor shortages.
- Debbie Cazan, Partner
- John Hanover, Partner
- Andy Howard, Partner
- Carson Leonard, Partner
- John Spangler, Partner
- Bryan Borland, Managing Director, Wood Partners
- Brian Oates, Executive Managing Director of Development, RangeWater Real Estate
- Ken Simonson, Chief Economist, Associated General Contractors of America
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
- Session 1 – Mitigating Key Risks for Development Projects
- Session 2 – Roundtable Discussion of Current Trends in the Development Market
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.