Joey Burby and Meredith Kingsley will speak on the “Health Care Fraud Enforcement” panel at the American Bar Association’s 8th Annual Southeastern White Collar Crime Institute. The panelists will review legal and ethical issues arising as a result of the increase in enforcement and litigation of civil and criminal health care fraud matters.
- The rise in DOJ Fraud Section investigations
- Increased False Claims Act investigations
- Parallel civil and criminal health care fraud investigations
- Expanding theories of criminal liability
- The ethical and evidentiary issues that may arise from this increased activity
For more information, click here.