Alston & Bird is pleased to sponsor this upcoming 100 Women in Finance event and Anna Nolan will moderate the panel discussion. Surprisingly, the anticipated wave of restructurings and insolvencies due to COVID-19 has not yet occurred. However, higher interest rates, higher labor and energy costs, and the supply chain crisis, all exacerbated by geo-political factors, are likely to create more investment opportunities in distressed assets in the not-too-distant future. Learn which sectors are most likely to attract investors in distressed transactions and what their expectations are for returns. Consider the risks in each of selected industries in the context of restructuring activity in Europe.
- 6:00 PM Registration
- 6:30 PM Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 7:30 PM Networking Reception
- 9:00 PM Event Ends
- Anna Nolan, Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Stan Fedorenko, Senior Investment Professional, Arini Capital
- Ivelina Green, Founder and CIO, Pearlstone Alternative
- Josefa Llinares, Head of Origination, Cairn Capital
- Manon Mendez, Principal, Blackstone Credit
100 Women in Finance follows local government and host guidance in producing in-person events. Any necessary COVID-19 protocols will be emailed in advance of the event.
To register, please click here.
Limited spaces available, please register early.