Marc Scheineson will speak at this conference hosted by the American Conference Institute. His session is titled “Advertising, Promotions, and Related First Amendment Concerns: Part 1 – Drug and Biologics Advertising and Promotion 101.” He will cover:
- Overview of laws and regulations controlling the advertising, marketing, and promotion of prescription drugs and biologics
- Exploring the role of DDMAC (Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising and Communications)
- Identifying the role of the FTC in the advertising and promotion of drugs
- Advertising requirements for prescription v. nonprescription products
- Reviewing the steps which DDMAC takes for the review of launch campaigns and promotional materials
- What constitutes a launch?
- What defines an advertisement?
- Exploring the role of the label in advertising
For more information, click here.